Re: (TFT) For Sale: Fighting Fantasy and Metagaming odds &ends

> From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
> "Philip Wiles" <PAW@merichem.com> wrote:
> > Thanks anyway...I found a copy of Advanced Wizard for $10 + shipping.  I've seen these that you've listed.  They certainly have an inflated opinion of the value.

> > http://www.earthsea.com/metagaming.html
> > Advanced Wizard 1982 (VG, Cover wear) $55
>
> As I've pointed out before, I'd love some of what they smoke over at
> Earthsea!

Better yet, I'd like to know what anyone who bought from them is smoking.
I just sold a mint, shrinkwrapped copy of AW for $12. I don't gouge.

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
> Yeah, I agree, but then again I just payed $75 bucks for Azhanti High
> Lightning and I thought it was worth it, so if somebody's willing to pay
> it...

Eeek! You're the one! I couldn't understand this, since I've been seeing this
game consistently go for $15-35 on eBay. I just picked up a punched copy for
$20 on eBay. And mint usually goes for the upper range. Get a hold on yourself!
;-)

---
Brett Slocum <slocum@io.com> | ICQ 13032903 | MiB #0666 (Twin Cities CL)
* Illuminated Site of the Week: http://www.sjgames.com/ill/illsotw/
* GURPS site:                   http://www.io.com/~slocum/gurps.html
* Tekumel Web Ring Admin:       http://www.io.com/~slocum/webring/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader