Re: (TFT) For Sale: Fighting Fantasy and Metagaming odds &ends

Well, a lot of stuff on eBay does get pricey (I hated not getting those
old Arduin modules, but there was no way I was forking out $120 for
them), but there's a lot of stuff that can be had for cheap, as well. <

Yeah, it's just that I shop around often enough that I can generally tell
when something's 'really' rare. I'm still kicking myself because Fine Games
had a copy of "One-Page Bulge" for $12 and I passed on it. I've NEVER seen
a copy!

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.