Re: (TFT) TFT: The UnderEarth modules

Joe Hartley wrote:

> I own DoU because I have the entire TFT set of games, but it's easily the
> most expendable of the lot.  Fortunately, I didn't pay much for it.

DoU is ok for spare parts (including larger weapons chits), but don't
pay more than $5 for it!  ;-)  Of course, with the re-release of the
Cardboard Heroes fantasy figures, I don't think I'd TFT with anything
else (well, except for miniatures...  if I ever succumb to that money
pit!)

the Mav

--
THE SPACE AND FANTASY GAMER'S GUIDE  http://www.brainiac.com/micro/sfgg/
 Limited edition index to the 1980's gaming magazines Space Gamer,

 NOW AVAILABLE!  Contact themaverick@volcano.net to order your copy.