Re: (TFT) TFT: The UnderEarth modules

The Maverick <themaverick@volcano.net> wrote:
> DoU is ok for spare parts (including larger weapons chits), but don't
> pay more than $5 for it!  ;-)  Of course, with the re-release of the
> Cardboard Heroes fantasy figures, I don't think I'd TFT with anything
> else (well, except for miniatures...  if I ever succumb to that money
> pit!)

For setups, the figures in MicroTactix's Compact Combat and Vyllage-on-the-
Cheep would be nice as well, but I haven't done and face-to-face gaming in
a long time - it's all been by email, which works very well.

BTW, Dale Larson has released v1.0 of CyberBoard (which doesn't expire).
It's at http://www.execpc.com/~dlarson/cyberboard.html

All the TFT modules are available in CyberBoard format.