(TFT) Hello

>Hi, folks -- I've gamed for many years, but I'm new to TFT.I've always
wanted to try for quite a long time, and I recently happened to stumble
on some copies of Melee and Wizard. So here I am.

How active is this mailing list? I'm curious as to what sort of fan base
TFT has at this point.

--
Best,

Randy<

Hi Randy! Welcome to the list! It hasn't been very active lately, so I
guess I'll start some trouble.

I'm currently writing a TFT/Traveller campaign and creating the planetary
sectors from the old Stellar Conquest maps and the planets found in all the
old Metagaming Microgames.

So my question for the list is: Anyone have any good names for Subsectors?

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.