Re: (TFT) Apology

<< OK, What about Tim and Dave as a Bundled Set?

 On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Tim Collins wrote:

 > Sorry Joe, my wife said the bids will have to much high for me.
 >
 > Joe Hartley wrote:
 >
 > > edhogg@equus.demon.co.uk (ed) wrote:
 > > > I offer $70 for Dave Spurlock.
 > > >
 > > > OK, he's a bit worn, but he's sharp enough to apologise
 > >
 > > :)  I offer $75 for Tim, who is offering up the TFT stuff at a reasonable
 > > price.  I'm sure he knows he could get more on eBay, but that it'll find
 > > loving home through this list!
 > >
 > >  >>

Ok, this is becoming quite silly. What started out as a very reasonable
situation,
The selling of a very nice TFT collection has gotten very very silly. It has
slowly
degenerated into a slave auction for the two individuals who have asked
nothing more
that to make a minor monetary transaction. I am ashamed to be associated with
this list. Well actually, in truth, after asking the wife, she says we have
no room for
Tim and Dave.

Rod