(TFT) Fog

I've been thinking about Ty's new Druid class and one spell
that seems to be lacking is the ability to create fog.

So, here's a stab at a description of a fog spell, let me
know what you all think.

IQ 10
Fog (C) Comes in three forms, caster determines which at
    the time of casting. An area may be "fogged" while a
    figure is in it. Area of effect is a Mega-Mega-MegaHex.
    Fog fills the area the affected area within 15 minutes
    of casting and lasts one hour.  Maintenance cost is
    for each hour after the first.  Cost is also cumulative;
    ie, to maintain fog for 2 hours costs 1ST (0+1), for
    three hours costs 3ST (0+1+2) and so on.

  Light Fog: An attack through light fog is at -1DX for
    each MegaHex. LOS is limited to 6 MegaHexes. Cost: 1/1

  Medium Fog: An attack through medium fog is at -2DX for
    each MegaHex. LOS is limited to 4 MegaHexes. Cost: 2/1

  Heavy Fog: An attack through heavy fog is at -4DX for
    each MegaHex. LOS is limited to 2 MegaHexes. Cost: 4/2

  A figure with Mage Sight can see/attack through fog with
  no penalty.

  What do you all think? this is just off of the top of my
  head, so there has been no play testing, etc.

Dan Tulloh
daniel@jaws.greatwhite.com