(TFT) They're HERE!: Compact Warrior/Sorcerer!

At long last, we are now shipping COMPACT WARRIOR, the
core rules set for the COMPACT COMBAT supertactical man-to-man combat
board game system, and the first Expansion Set, COMPACT SORCERER,
which adds magical combat to the system.

The release of these two products has been a long-awaited goal for
Greg Poehlein, Gary Williams and myself. After Metagaming folded,
taking with it MELEE, WIZARD, and the rest of The Fantasy Trip games,
I spent a lot of time trying to convince people that there was still a
market for an inexpensive and fun man-to-man combat system of this
type. It took years, and eventually we had to found our own company to
make it happen. Now it's here.

My thanks to all the TFT mailing list regulars who contributed suggestions
and encouragement! Now we get to find out if the concepts we have
championed
are indeed viable in today's market -- and if we have done justice to them
withour efforts.

I invite all of you to drop by the MicroTactix web site (URL below)
and read more about this line, and also about our plans to release a
full roleplaying game line and a complete multigenre miniatures game
to go with it!

Guy McLimore / guymc@evansville.net
MicroTactix Games
NOW AVAILABLE! Compact Warrior & Compact Sorcerer
Order today at: http://microtactix.gamingoutpost.com