Re: (TFT) RE: Copywrite Questions

<< the system's
 main value today is in nostalgia.  I'm not sure a re-release would be
 very successful (and certainly not as successful as the original.)

Well, i'm not 100% sure I agree there. Many things from movies to television
shows to books to comics are released based on nostalgia value alone and
while not all are as good as the original, some are.

A re-release with updated artwork and better organization, more examples and
support material would have as good a chance as anything new coming out IMHO.