Re: (TFT) My sons TFT experience

A kind soul, who will go unnamed, has provided me with copies of Advanced
Melee, Advanced Wizard and In the Labyrinth.  In my gratitude, I'm going to
send him some minis.

All I can say is WOW!  What a cool RPG system.  If it were available, I'd
buy it in an instant.  Someone outbid me for an original copy of ITL and it
went for $61 on Ebay. YIKES!!!   I'm NOT a collector..I'm a gamer.

As soon as I get more familiar with it, I'm going to start a new section of
my web page dedicated to TFT.

Check it out....it will be growing.

"LeadStorm" Http://www.cvzoom.net/~jerrym

Good Gaming,