(TFT) Looking for any and all TFT parts/manuals/modules

        For some reason, I started thinking about TFT tonight...I don't
know why. I haven't played it since it was out...played every single
microquest...the solo play was a huge draw (none of my friends in school
were into the games)...
        Anyway, I got home and jumped on line to see what was out
there...and found this list (among other things).
        So now I'm consumed with the need to play again, or at least have
the means to.
        I'd love to get my hands on any and all TFT stuff I can. I don't
care about condition - in fact, I was going to suggest that photocopies
would be fine, but then I read the copyright thread.
        So, I won't ask for copies of anything, but does anyone have (or
have access to) beat-up, coverless, stained, written-on, or otherwise
affordable extra copies of any of this stuff? Into the Labyrinth, adv
melee, etc...and any or all mini-quests. I don't mind paying for it, but I
can't pay $60 for each piece! (got a baby due in october, this is not the
time to blow huge money on nostalgia)

        I played this game for hours and hours and hours (let's just say
that yellow/tan map that came with...melee? And the bigger white one were
both pretty trashed by the time I was done...

        ps - I'd also be into any other microgames, esp. helltank and
helltank
destroyer (was it that, or the second GEV game that was sort of the first
to have a color map?)
        Oh, and I'd love death test or grail quest...

        Thanks...i forgot how cool the microgames were!