Re: (TFT) Looking for any and all TFT parts/manuals/modules

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 Yendorian@aol.com wrote:

>  And if you like TFT might I less-than-modestly suggest you might enjoy
>  COMPACT COMBAT, our new man-to-man supertactical combat game system. You

	I'll take a look for the heck of it, but it doesn't quite satisfy
the nostalgia factor (the biggest thing for me). I don't have any friends
that play, and don't know that I really have the time anyway, just want to
get the stuff and maybe play one or two microquests as a
blast-from-the-past. :)
	Thanks, though, and I do like to see folks working on something
cool like that. :)