Re: (TFT) Redflagging and Interplay

Hi there:

Thanx a bunch for redflagging that old TFT stuff for us subscribers.  I
contacted the guy less than an hour after your posting but all his stuff took
off hours prior.  Once again S.O.L. attempting to find AM in any shape....

BTW:  A couple of questions;  When I first found this list I went about
begging everyone for copies of ITL and AM.  It was you, I think, who directed
me to some kind of newsgroup game sale page.  Part of the address was
something like  '...rec.games.frp...' or something like that.  Anyway, I had
it on my favorites list but lost it when I switched to aol 4.0 or whatever
version this is now.  Do you have any idea what I am talking about???  Could
you supply that address again? (moo, my horns are stuck in the fence...)
Also, what's all this about old Interplays?  Do you still have any available?
 Is it really true that issue #1 comes with the Spacegamer's Guide one seems
to hear so much about these days?

Thank you for patiently reading this long mail,

Jody