Re: (TFT) Found a few things on the web

Brian Dunkle wrote:

> > What edition is shown in the rulebook?
>
>         Uh-oh...third edition, edited by Howard. How much did he ream this
> book? Is it unlike what I remember?

Not that I recall...  just wanted his name to be more prominent I
suppose.  In the first and second editions he was listed first on the
list of people who had assisted in designing the game.

If this is the "third edition, revised", it is one of the common
(probably recently assembled) editions that was floating around with the
improperly packaged Melee's.

the Mav

--
Cliffhanger Serials, Boardgames, Videogames, and Red Baron I
 http://www.volcano.net/~themaverick