Re: (TFT) Attachment Check

"John Paul Bakshoian" <shadowhex@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This is my cheat sheet that I typed up as a handout for my players.  It is
> almost a direct lift off of Advanced Melee, so Joe, if you don't like it in
> here, purge this entry.  Again this is mainly a test to see if attachments
> work.

Here comes the vilification...

Attachments are frowned on.  They aren't handled well in the archives, and
they're not easily "purgable".

Also, since my primary computer is a Sun workstation, Word documents are
difficult for me to read.

The preferred method for dealing with these is to email them to me
personally (off the list), and I'll take the file and add it to the website,
and I'll also try to take the opportunity to convert the document to the
PDF format, which is readable on just about all platforms without losing the
formatting.  I'll try to add your file to the website over the weekend.