Re: (TFT) TFT: Quickness and IQ

Dave Seagraves wrote:

> Adjusted IQ
>  Attribute points can now be spent to increase the IQ points a
> character can spend to learn talents and spells.  It costs one
> attribute point (which isn?t otherwise spent on ST, DX, or IQ)
> to increase a character?s ?adjIQ? by two.   [snip]

I think this sort of thing is a very good idea; basically a wider
knowledge rather than a deeper one.  We use something similar, but
not so elegant - allowing characters to buy extra talent "slots"
for XP.

Have you considered extending this concept to ST?  You could
allow people to buy "adjST" at a similar rate, with the adjST
being used as hit points/fatigue.  It's nice to be able to have
a powerful mage who isn't a hulking tower of ST.