Re: (TFT) On the subject of quickness/defense

"grabowski" <grabowski@erols.com> wrote:
> Joe,
> Although I would be interested, who amongst us would have time to GM a PbEM
> game.

there is that, isn't there :)

I've been wanting to act as GM and run someone through a Microquest of
their choosing, but when I asked, I got one response that petered out!

I'd rather do an MQ than a full TFT adventure like "Dihad" since the
mechanics are a lot easier (I have Cyberboard gameboxes for all the MQ's
available) and they require little additional preparation on the GMs part.

The offer still holds, but there will be a delay; I'm currently spending
a lot of my time at the local observatory (http://www.frostydrew.org/)
helping to install our new 16" telescope!  By this time next month, it'll
all be done except to enjoy it.

At any rate; if you're interested, send me email at jh@brainiac.com
(NOT to the list) along with the MQ's you're most interested in.  While
these can be done with a team rather than a single player, the time required
to do it that way increases exponentially with the number of players, so
my preference is one-on-one.