Re: (TFT) Disadvantages

	In an old Space Gamer (any one know the number?) there
was an article that gave a number of disadvantages for characters.
GURPS later adopted the idea.

	The thing is that you pick a disadvantage at character
creation, (One Arm: +6 Attributes) and you start out with extra attributes
do do other things with.  This basically was an incentive to get power
gamers to play more variety of characters.

	A lot of the list I disagreed with, and some choices were
not worth it or too powerful.  After a while I just let my players know
that such things are possible and if they want some sort of disadvantage
we negociate (and I give out more interesting advantages then just
attributes.)

	Rick