(TFT) Bows and ARROWs

Dave writes:

<I think Bowyer should still be 2 IQ points.  Certainly a few specialized
neanderthal bow makers can afford that.>

TOTALLY agreed!!!  The people who knap flint at the museum I work at will
tell you that the hardest part of making a flint tipped arrow is not the few
minutes of knapping the flint but the skill it takes in making the shaft.
This is why most arrow heads were easily removeable from the shaft of the
arrow.  That way the shaft could be pulled out of a target, be it person or
animal, so that the shaft would not break.  Otherwise, the time and effort
and cost of the arrow or bolt would have been lost.