Re: (TFT) Memory house rule

	I wrote an article called "Superscripts in TFT" which
was posted on this mailing list a long time ago.  Part of it talked
about the memory superscript.

	Memory is how many points of talents and spells
your character may learn.  In the regular TFT rules this is
always equal to your IQ.

	However even if you are not using the superscript
rules, the concept of memory can make talking about TFT
talents and spells clearer (that is, if someone goes to the
trouble of explaining it).

	Rick