RE: (TFT) Skills and the poor Neanderthals

Damned if I can remember - it's quite recent though. Within the last 2
years, I'm pretty sure. However, the author is NOT Michael Crichton, who
wrote Jurassic Park and Eaters of the Dead - I would have sworn it was him,
but I've checked several supposedly complete lists of his books and not
seen
anything like it.

I'll find out this weekend when I'm visiting the friend that has it. His
books are disorganized, but I should be able to locate it.<

I'd love to read it! I'm already planning on stealing stuff from Harry
Harrison's "West of Eden" series as well. Everyone keeps telling me that
caveman roleplaying will be boring, but I dont think so..

Thank you!
Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.