Re: (TFT) The Mnoren Librarium is open

From: Sethkimmel@aol.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) The Mnoren Librarium is open
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:51:22 EDT
<< The Mnoren Librarium's first patron could be you!
If you can't find that copy of something TFT, perhaps I can lend it to you [if I have it.] >>

How about AM, and ITL?

Dear Patron

The Mnoren Librarium currently has on it's shelf:

	In the Labyrinth
	Advanced Melee
	Advanced Wizard
	GM Screen (available via another Patron)

If interested: Patrons may contact me at this e-mail. Supply what is wanted. Item will be shipped (thanks everyone for your shipping ideas) and postage & insurance costs will be noted on container. Pay this postage when you send the items back. I don't know how long it will take to get there, but I will note on this site when shipped.

Giovani Paulo
Grand Librarian
Mnoren Librarium