(TFT) RE: Skill points

Almost everyone is quibbling over what to call the HOUSE RULE about adjIQ.
I think Brett hit it on the head when he mentioned SKILL POINTS, because
what do IQ points buy talents/spells, which are skills the character picks.
In this way, there is no confusing the issue of IQ v. adjIQ.

The other thing they quibble about is how it should be done and whether it
is correct or not.  All I can say is it is only a HOUSE RULE (I think Dave
uses????), you don't have to use it.

In doing this adjIQ thing, skill thing, ETC., you have added a fourth
attribute.  A question would be if you add an IQ point through experience do
you automatically gain 1 in skills/adjIQ?  If you are going to use this it
would seem reasonable that you couldn't as that 1IQ point may have been
gained through the experience of perception or the concentration of
disbelieving images/illusions, rather than studying for a new spell or
talent.  But then again, it's a HOUSE RULE that I may or may not use.

NEW TALENT?

IQ 8

BRAWLING (1).  HTH fighting experience in cheap tricks: biting, gouging,
throwing sand in opponents eyes, etc.  This talent allows the the character
to do +1 damage in HTH combat ONLY.