Re: (TFT) Re: IQ and skills

	I've been calling them memory points for 18 years and
I'm far too set in my ways to change now.  I've never had confusion
between a memory roll and a memory point (but then memory rolls
are few and far between in my campaign.

	By the way, when talking about rules my use of the
term memory is not intended as a slap in the face to those who are
trying to standardize terminology.  It is just that is what hundreds
of pages of rules that I've written say and I am reluctant to change
now.

	Rick