(TFT) TFT: Weakness

Michael writes . . .

>I'm not trying to start anything, but I'm curious - why do you consider
>this a weakness?
Weapons and

Ah! I see. Yes, I can see how someone might see that as a weakness. Long
ago, however (and probably from Rick Smith!) I got a LOT of home-brew
Talents....ie Sword II, Ax/Mace II, Knife II, Sling I, etc., so this
wouldnt ever be a problem if a player didn't want it to be....

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.