Re: (TFT) Re: Rick's Table

	In my campaign, only 1 in 50 people have the ability
to use magic.  (Advanced Wizard page 3.)  If you don't have
this ability, spending triple cost for a spell won't accomplish
anything.  All PC wizards have this ability, but my regular
fighters don't unless they roll that 1 in 50 chance or they
arrange something special in their character roll up.