(TFT) Copywrite of Adventures

	Hi all,

	My understanding of copywrite is this:  You have bought the
rules and it is fair use for you to create adventures using those rules.
Saying that this monster has ST, or that this NPC has these talents
is fine.

	However if you started repeating chunks of rules or spells
(in case the reader does not own them) then you are violating copy
write.

	Howard Trump has been publishing adventures for years
and no one has commented on the legality of it.

	I am not a lawyer, but that is my understanding of the
question.

	If anyone would like to make a small adventure I would
love to read it.  ( I sent an adventure based on the Acid Ice Flows
article to Ty for his website but he has not had time to put it up.)

	:-(

	Rick