(TFT) TFT: GM Chosen

Joe writes . . .

>> Well, i'm in New Hampshire. Thats about as close as I can get. At least
we're
>> on the same side of the country.

>I'm in Rhode Island - about halfway between both of you.

   AH HA!  It's decided -- you're GM for both of them.  Start commuting now!
8^)

>This is very odd - the system that does the list/digest/archive is
>pretty reliable.  If anyone needs a missing digest copy, let me know.

   I think it might be an intermittent bug with my Outlook Express, or
perhaps Internet E-mail in general.  It happens once in a great while.

   Here's another edited spell which I like . . .

IQ 11 SPELLS
SPELL COMBUSTION (T): Causes any 1-hex or less
   object or figure to burst into magic flame, which will
   damage all who come into contact with it or in the
   subject's hex ? as per the Fire spell ? but does not
   harm whatever it was cast upon!
      A very effective spell for dealing with nuisance
   creatures or when in a multi-figure HTH battle ?
   especially when alone and outnumbered!  Cost: 2
   ST, plus 1 per turn maintained.  [Paul Wagner/IP4]

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Design Bureau   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760