Re: (TFT) Teaching and questions for the list

grabowski@erols.com writes:

>  Now for the questions:
>
>  1)  How many people out there are primarily FM's (Fantasy Master is the
>  correct title when it comes to TFT) in their years of TFT experience?  How
>  many of you were primarily players?

I was  primarily a player. Though I  did FM/GM work when it  was  needed.

>  2)  How did you become involved in playing the game?

I saw a copy of melee while I was in the USN. It was smaller in size and
cheaper then D&D, both important to a young sailor, I tried it and I was
hooked.

>  3)  This question you don't have to answer it fi you don't want to.  What
>  were you doing, occupation-wise, when you first enter the realm of Cidri,
>  also called TFT:ITL?  And what are you doing now?

First part see above. Now I'm a programmer for a consulting firm specializing
in Wall Street brokers, how the mighty have fallen. :-)
P.S. Silas, I guess I'm the other TFT player in NYC.