Re: (TFT) Teaching and questions for the list

>  1)  How many people out there are primarily FM's (Fantasy Master is
> the correct title when it comes to TFT) in their years of TFT
> experience?  How many of you were primarily players?

I have been primarily a FM/GM/adjIQ/whatever you want to call it.

>  2)  How did you become involved in playing the game?

Bought melee along with ogre along with a subscription to TSG
that started with issue #13.  All this was a mail order; it
took almost two months for the games to arrive!

>  3)  This question you don't have to answer it fi you don't want
> to.  What were you doing, occupation-wise, when you first enter
> the realm of Cidri, also called TFT:ITL?  And what are you doing
> now?

1) In high school
2) Computer programmer (not my title, of course, but a programmer by
                        another name is still a programmer).