Re: (TFT) Teaching and questions for the list

>  1)  How many people out there are primarily FM's (Fantasy Master is
> the correct title when it comes to TFT) in their years of TFT
> experience?  How many of you were primarily players?

I FM'd some a long time ago, I'd say about half and half.

>  2)  How did you become involved in playing the game?

Bought Ogre, liked it.  Bought Chitin I, it was ok.  Bought
Melee and was hooked.

>  3)  This question you don't have to answer it fi you don't want
> to.  What were you doing, occupation-wise, when you first enter
> the realm of Cidri, also called TFT:ITL?  And what are you doing
> now?

1) When TFT:ITL came out, I was working my way through school as a
   bagger at a local grocery store.
2) Operations Research - I design, develop and maintain modules for
   a computer wargame used by the US Army.

Dan