(TFT) Teaching and questions for the list

Thank you - but I probably stole it from Rick Smith.

 Your talent gets an A+.

the
Primarily a GM. Would LOVE to play!

Found Melee in Aero Hobbies in Los Angeles (it's still there and I'm still
a pretty good customer!). Loved it. Found more. Tried many other games
after it folded and was hoping GURPS would pick up where TFT left off.
Played GURPS for many years but I could never run the campaigns I wanted to
in GURPS. Went back to TFT.

What
Cidri,

Jr. High school student. Computer Programmer.

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.