(TFT) Online Gaming

>WebRPG has a piece of client software that you install and then
you can hold multi-player meetings in real time, see the figures
move on the hex grid as each player moves their character, plus a
chat window for narrative.  The program doesn't do anything to
moderate the game, it's just an electronic tabletop to gather
around.  I've played online DQ this way and it has worked out
remarkably well (better than I expected).<

I'd certainly be willing to try this out with anybody that wanted to take a
shot at it.

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.