(TFT) Re: Haven

Using the module from Gamelords, The Mines of Keridav (my wilderness
campaign area), I connected the Dorian River to go toward the "valley".
Although the group only went as far north as dhar Ankhes.  The map I
created
I connected to the northeast quadrant of the Ten Cities map.  This map
measured about 3"x3" but included the Mines map and the route the Dorian
river took to the "valley".  It was shorter than the 800 miles it was
supposed to be but it was my part of Cidri and welcome to it.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin

It's nice to know someone else uses Haven.<

That's a great idea! I'll have to take out my Keridav and try it out for
size!

Yes, it's really great that none of my players are familar with it! I have
have the underground sewers for it!

Last year I started a Lankhmar campaign using TFT and all of the Gamelords
Theives Guild supplements! It was a lot of fun!

It's love to see the Land Beneath the Mountains "populated" by the members
of the mailing list....

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.