(TFT) A name's a name or is it???

Silas, mentioned a characters name
BJORN GNARLFOOT here are a couple of player created names from my campaign,
OH! so many years ago.

BJORN TUBAYWYLD - certain to give people '60s flashbacks

YREV LUFESU -  read backwards you can understand why this character was a
physicker who could assess value and use a polearm.

YBSOM -  a fighter who could spy and was an expert horseman.  What I didn't
know is that at the time he created the character I was wearing a shirt with
a picture of this gentleman on it (My Civil War days) and he "mirrored" the
name.

Does anyone else have a favorite character name??