(TFT) High or low

There has been a question posed about using high fantasy or low fantasy.  I
believe if you play TFT:ITL as book, you have a mixture of both unless you
change the experience system.  I use the system as is some of you may think
it is high fantasy but that is a matter of opinion.  The typical character,
who takes a job for a whole year on the average makes approximately $75-$100
per week that comes to $3900 to $5200 per year (I also use expenses and
taxation) so take home is much like our own, NOT MUCH.  Also in order to
have gunpowder, you need dragon poop.  If that isn't a balancing agent,
nothing is!

Yours in Cidri,
Justin