Re: (TFT) If you are left handed...

My issue becomes one of cost....  at IQ7, the talent costs roughly half
of the available knowledge slots of said lumbering giant....  I compare
that, in my mind, to say the costs of the vastly useful skill
Naturalist...

Now, for me, when I run across something like this talent -- less a
learned trait and more a genetic one (again, vastly open to debate, but
it works for me), I make the costs come out of the initial point
allocation.  For example, a character with 8/8/8 and 8 to distribute
can take a trait (advantage, disadvantage) which can change the
distributed 8 point.

Just my $0,000,000.02 worth.

Brennan