(TFT) PROOOOT! PROOOT!!!!

Seeing as I'm a relative newcomer to the list, I'm not sure if this
topic came up or not. But. Did anybody see the episode of southpark
where they discovered the new species? The ones that were REALLY
STUPID,  and made a sound very reminiscant of PROOOT!!!! ? When I saw
this episode, not having thought or read about prootwaddles in 15 years,
I wondered if the creators of southpark were closet TFT players!!! If
you see the episode I'm talking about, you'll wonder also.
silas