RE: (TFT) PROOOOT! PROOOT!!!!

> I wondered if the creators of southpark were closet TFT players!!! If
> you see the episode I'm talking about, you'll wonder also.

Can't say for sure, but they (Trey Parker and Matt Stone) went to school at
the University of Colorado in Boulder.  I have a few friends who knew them
then, but they aren't really the rpg crowd.  Their biggest contribution to
school life at the time was a movie they made called 'Cannibal, The
Musical', about the life and times of Alfred Packer (the only person in the
history of the united states convicted of cannibalism).

On the other hand, who knows what they did in their misspent youth...