Re: (TFT) Re: Ambidexterity

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, grabowski wrote:

> That's it, I may have misunderstood what you were stating.  What I have been
> stating is that ambidexterity can be both inborn and learned.  I think you
> and I are on the same wave length.

As I read this - it occurred to me that physical talents such as this
one (which modifies DX rolls) are probably harder to learn as you get
older ... what about adding a point to the cost for each decade the
PC is over 20?  ie, if the PC is 20, AmbiDexterity costs 3.  If the
PC learns it when they are 21-30 years old, it costs 4 points to
learn, etc.  Is that doable or is that going too far?

Dan Tulloh
daniel@jaws.greatwhite.com