Re: (TFT) Disbelieving Images

John Paul Bakshoian wrote:

>  Can you disbelieve an Image?

No.

> If you cannot disbelieve an image, does that make it more powerful
> than an Illusion?

Well, only insofar as you can't disbelieve it.  One use of
images is to get enemies to waste actions trying to disbelieve
them.

>  If an ant crawls onto an Image, does it disappear?

Yeah, this is one of those things where you have to be
reasonable.  I mean, if they're dispelled when they come
in contact with absolutely anything, then a dust particle
in the air should destroy them the instant they appear.
But the intent is that they disappear if anything significant
comes in contact with them.  What's significant?  Well,
deciding that sort of stuff is what the GM is there for.