Re: (TFT) Clerics & Miracles Part II

<<   Gosh.  You know . . .  that material looks familiar.
    /Really/ familiar.
    Wait!  It can't be!
    No!  It's Dungeons & Dragons!!!  Head for the steppe!  Noooooooooo . . .
 ::runs screaming into the night, trailing loose DMG pages::  8^)

Actually, I really like it. Heck, half of what I run is converted D&D stuff
anyway. When I had originally stated that my wife had wanted to play a cleric
type character, I was really thinking along John Paul's lines. Don't get me
wrong. Obviously, Rick's are more original. But my wife was thinking more on
the D&D lines, so she was really thinking a religious healer type.
I thank both Rick and John Paul for there contribution.
John Paul, I would very much like to see more when you get the chance. Keep
those miracles coming.
Rod