Re: (TFT) spare copies of interplay, darok

There are a couple of issues left of the Space and Fantasy Gamer's Guide
that include the hard to find Interplay #1.  Considering the price you
might pay for issue #1, the combination is a good deal.  Check out my
web page at http://www.brainiac.com/micro/sfgg for more info.

the Mav

--
Cliffhanger Serials, Boardgames, Videogames, and Red Baron I
 http://www.volcano.net/~themaverick