Re: (TFT) Clerics & Miracles Part I

Hi John,
	When I go against what is standard in my rules I like to say
why I'm doing so at the very front of the essay.  That way there are
fewer surprises, and people can see at once the logic that the rules are
based on.

	However,  don't feel you have to apologise for writing your
rules a different way!

	By the way, a friend of mine, Matt Fraser, ran a TFT
campaign based on TSR's DragonLance world.   In this the gods
return after ages, and all of a sudden cleric magic starts to work
again.  I helped him build a system that had a new attribute:  PY
for Piety!

	Thanks for the rules John!

	Rick