Re: (TFT) Clerics & Miracles Part I

Having had a father who saw a guy rely on religion when a company of japanese
soldiers were chraging their position, I tend to allow characters to adopt
whatever religion they want,  and they usually die messy deaths because they
tried praying for divine intervention instead of drawing their sword. Cidri can
be an ugly place, especially if its your blood staining the carpet.
SILAS