Re: (TFT) TFT: Zombies

Dave Seagraves wrote:
> I also like the idea of a flat bonus to damage.  Is 1 die enough?
> Nice, simple, and easy to remember.  Of course slightly more
> complicated would be a bonus to every die of damage rolled.  Without
> having crunched the numbers I favor the former.

Well, adding a bonus to each die rolled is just about the same as
the multiplier.  Adding a single die is better than the doubling
but doesn't get around this weird TFT idea that a halberd is better
used as a spear than as a halberd (i.e., to stab with instead of
swinging it).  But maybe that concept is too central to the whole
weapons table to change.  Regardless, I don't want to argue about
it and think I've stated my point as well as I can; make whatever
you like of it.