Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson - found!!

Joe Hartley wrote:

> Nor did I ask for verification, but the name seemed to ring a bell with
> Guy.  I have no reason to doubt the veracity, especially since there's
> nothing in it for the sender of the email.

On-line hoaxes are all too common, and there is generally nothing in it
for the hoaxster.  Absent some kind of confirmation, I'm just as
inclined to believe this is someone pulling our TFT legs...

the Mav

--
Cliffhanger Serials, Boardgames, Videogames, and Red Baron I
 http://www.volcano.net/~themaverick