(TFT) Re:Chemist and Alchemists.

>Along these same lines I was wondering if you had a generic formula for
>converting 'spells' into magic items? Have you ever created a generic
>system for creating magic items based on spells? For example, someone wants
>to put an IQ 11 spell into a sword...how much should it cost, etc?

	No formula, I just guess what the proper price should be based
on other items and what they do.

>I've always thought the TFT magic system was the least elegant thing about
>the game and I'm betting you've rethought it yourself long before I have
>have....

	I rather liked the TFT magic system.

>Also, out of curiosity - are you still making deals on "Alchemists &
>Chemists in TFT"? (which I still use!)

	I still have copies for sale, but they were written when I was
a kid, and I think the rules suck now.  If anyone wants them I'll mail
them for $10.00.  (Canadian funds if I can mail to Canada, or US funds
if I have to mail to the USA.)

	If anyone is interested in them, be warned.  The rules are
not as good as most of the stuff of mine you have seen.  They were the
first big TFT project I've done and they did and they did not age well.
Michael can probably give a review of them if he would like.

	I've been meaning to revise the Alchemist and Chemists in
TFT for ages, but it is such a huge job, I've never started it.

	Rick