(TFT) Creating the mood

Howdy Gamers

How do you set up a mood to game? Do you turn down the lights, light up the candles, pour the ale in a pewter or wooden mug, put out bagettes and lumps of cheese that your crew has to cut with their daggers?

I found that music can set the mood for gaming. Here is a list of albums or composers that are used by my groups:

	Movie albums
		Last of the Mohicans
		Conan the Barbarian
		Lord of the Rings
		Star Wars

	Rock Groups
		Led Zepplin
		Moody Blues
		Blue Oyster Cult
		Black Sabbath
		Inna-Gadda-Davida

	Classical
		Carmina Burana
		Edgar Grieg's
		Any Celtic music

	Other
		There's a orchestra version of Zepplin songs that is great
		Haunted house effects

Obviously I'm not listing half of what I play (can't think of them right now), but you get the idea.

Are there any mood enhancements that you like to use?

Hail Melee,
John Paul