(TFT) Lurker copies of my pbem campaign turns

Hi all, eh?

Just thought I'd post the setup and first two turns
from our newly started TFT pbem game to the list.
I know how I enjoy lurking along in some games and
thought you may enjoy the story.
Who knows?, maybe the list members will take on the role
of "THE GODS" whispering their thoughts to mere mortals
in their dreams, like "You crazy or what?"
Feel free to comment on anything and offer advice or
support to our downtrodden heroes.
Also feel free to let me know if you don't want these
hogging list space any more and I won't senf any more.
I know some people get charged by downloads so I've
already removed the attached map images.

Mack
(The game is afoot)